1) Bryan Cranston got a BrBa Tattoo on the last day of shooting.
He said, “Every once in a while I catch a glimpse of it and I see that logo from ‘Breaking Bad’ and it makes me smile.”
2) RJ Mitte does have cerebral palsy, but not as severe as Walter Junior; he had to learn how to use crutches.
3) SaveWalterWhite.com is a real site
4) The Throwing Pizza scene took only one take! Amazing!
5) Bob Odenkirk aka Saul Goodman didn’t read the script of the final episode, he only read his parts and threw the rest of the script in the trash. He didn’t wanna spoil it for himself.
6) Bogdan, the “F- you and your eyebrows” guy is the real chemistry genious! He was a chemist before he started acting.
7) John Cusack and Matthew Broderick were considered for Walter White. (we’re glad it didn’t happen).
8) Meth is actually rock candy!
9) Bryan Cranston cried for 15 minutes after filming Jane’s death scene. He said that it was really hard for him to film that.
10) Aaron Paul’s Jesse Pinkman was supposed to be killed off in the first season but because of his amazing performance they decided to keep him. Thank God!